Please activate the Breadcrumb-NavXT plug-in to use the section.
QEMC Financial Consulting Solutions
QEMC knows that your company’s competitive edge and margins of success depend quite substantially on the management of your financial operations and your choice of CFO and Controller. Interim and transitional management consultants give your company immediate access to top level financial management professionals with the experience and financial acumen necessary to step in to fill the role of CEO, COO, CFO and Controller. QEMC knows that expert executive management is as critical to you as it is to a Fortune 500 company. Our interim and transitional management consultants are hands-on executives who will quickly become integral members of the management team to address emergency or short-term needs, such as troubled company issues, resignation of key financial employees, or audit requirements for companies looking to go public.
QEMC provides Executive Level service at an entry-level cost
We offer CFOs on an outsourced and timeshare basis. Our outsourced CFOs provide unlimited consulting to the management team in the areas of accounting, HR, and finance. CFO Outsourcing can provide your business with the financial leadership, talent and experience that it needs to be a viable competitor in the marketplace. We provide this Executive Level service at an entry-level cost.
When looking at the cost benefits of outsourcing an interim CFO, one only has to view the salary requirements for hiring an internal employee. A 2009 salary survey by Robert Half International noted that salary for a full-time CFO ranged from $94,250 to $175,750 for smaller organizations. An experienced outsourced accounting firm like Total CFO can cost a fraction of that amount, dependent on the needs of the organization. Not only is it a tremendous savings, but you gain tremendous knowledge with the combined years of experience of our diverse staff.
QEMC, LLC offers:
- Training and managing for accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Effective cash management
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, and other critical business decisions
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
Our CFOs consultants have expertise with a varierty of management system standards, such as:
- Sarbanes Oxley
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- Responsible Care and R2
- Quick Books and Sage Crystal Reporting