Please activate the Breadcrumb-NavXT plug-in to use the section.
ISO 14001 Environmental Certification
You companies impact on the environment can play a major role in not only public perception, but can also increase your exposure to companies that actively seek out environmentally green processes. QEMC consultants can help your organization identify its environmental impact, address the technical aspects and take control to reduce it’s environmental impact and make the production process a greener one. Whether implementing a new ISO 14001 management system or integrating into an existing quality control process, QEMC ISO 14001 certification process will minimize production, improve your environmental footprint and allow you to focus on and effectively manage your current business.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Registration
Although primarily developed to reduce environmental impact, an ISO 14001 certification can result in significant benefits both financially and publicly.
- Savings in consumption of energy and materials
- Lower distribution costs
- Framework for continual improvement of environmental performance
- Minimizing the risk of regulatory and environmental liability fines and improving an organization’s efficiency
- Leading to a reduction in waste and consumption of resources, operating costs can be reduced
- Internationally recognized standard, businesses operating in multiple locations across the globe can register as ISO 14001 compliant
- Incorporation of ISO 14001 a greater necessity for the long term viability of businesses providing them with a competitive advantage against companies that do not adopt the standard
- Improved public perceptions of the business, placing them in a better position to operate in the international marketplace
QEMC ISO 14001 Implementation Principles
- Plan – establish objectives and processes required
- Do – implement the processes
- Check – measure and monitor the processes and report results
- Act – take action to improve performance of EMS based on results
- Continuous Improvement and Expansion